All courses are primarily taught in German, with selected classes given in English. Foreign applicants who have received their secondary education outside Germany need the German DSH-2 certificate in order to be eligible for the courses. For enrolment, please visit the enrolment portal for the programs listed below.

Bachelor programs:

Programs leading towards a state examination:

Master programs:

  last changed 22.06.2017
TU_Icon_E_Mail_1_17x17_RGB pagetop