The practical course comprises 7 trials:
- Trial 1: Measurings in digital transmission systems using DVB-T as an example
- Trial 2: Video Coding
- Trial 3: Mobile Radio Communication
- Trial 4: HbbTV Application Development
- Trial 5: Beamforming with Microphone Arrays
- Trial 6: Radio Network Planning for LTE
- Trial 7: Digital Filters
A successful participation in all 7 trials is mandatory.
The practical courses are performed in German.
The practical course in Communications Technology is offered only in the winter semester.
Coordination of the practical courses: Peter Schlegel
Duration of a trial: 3 hour
Begin: WiSe 2022/2023 (see time schedule)
Times: Monday 15.00 - 18.00 h or
Thursday 10.00 - 13.00 h
Place: Schleinitzstr. 22 (2nd - 4th fl.) and Schleinitzstr. 23 (1st fl.)
Participants: 2 - 4 persons