The aim of the lecture is to teach methods for planning and managing research and development (R&D) in industry, both on a strategic and on an operational level. In addition, the fundamentals of intellectual property rights, R&D controlling, quality assurance and modern R&D organizational structures are presented. In many cases, current examples from industry are used.
The lecture is held in German.
Lecturer: Dr. Gunther May
Assistant: Martin Le
- Gunter Dück; Innovation: Das Neue und seine Feinde; Campus 2013
- Oliver Gassmann et al.; Patent Management: Protecting Intellectual Property and Innovation; Springer 2021
- Martin Stirzel; Controlling von Entwicklungsprojekten; Springer 2010
- Andrew Stellmann et al.; Understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban; O’Reilly 2014
- Madhavan Ramanujam; Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price; Wiley 2016
When applicable, current announcements can be found in Stud.IP.
If you like to attend the lecture, please apply for the course in Stud.IP.
Please find the current Stud.IP link on the german website.