The Technische Universität Braunschweig is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Niedersächsisches Behindertengleichstellungsgesetz (NBGG) (Lower Saxony Disability Equality Act), transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.tu-braunschweig.de, but not to other websites and subdomains that are not offered via the central Web Content Management System (Web-CMS) of the TU Braunschweig.
This website is partly compatible with the EU Directive 2016/2102 and the NBGG due to the following exceptions.
The content listed below is not barrier-free for the following reasons:
- PDF documents integrated into the website
- Videos integrated into the website
- Due to the large number of PDF documents provided that were created before 23.09.2018, it has not yet been possible to convert them into a barrier-free format. They will be successively adapted.
- It has not yet been possible to provide the videos with an audio description. An adaptation is also planned here.
- Documents provided by third parties (e.g. other organisations, ministries, etc.) are not accessible.
- In the case of non-accessible documents for enrolment, please contact the Admissions Office. In the case of examination regulations that are not barrier-free, please contact the Examination Offices in the faculties:
For other cases please use the feedback form below.
- In the case of videos without audio description, please contact the relevant organisational unit that provides the video.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 11.11.2019.
Method of evaluation: self-evaluation
Feedback and contact information
You may notify us of any non-compliance with accessibility requirements and request information about content that is exempt from the policy.