Prospective Students - Structure + Content of the study programme - Occupational fields - Admission requirements - Application
- Goals - Structure of the study programme - Sample study plans - Timetables and courses - Foreign opportunities
- Information about start of studies - first dates - Slides of the first-semester welcome - ...
- Course guidance - Examination office - Foreign coordination - Student representation - ...
- Examination Regulations - Admission Regulations - Module Guide - Information Material
- Questions & Answers about studies
- (De-)registration from examinations - Exam dates - Theses - ...
At present, the consultation takes place mainly by e-mail and at the office telephone number given. Should it be helpful to have the consultation take place in an online meeting, this can be arranged.
Office hours (during online-semester)
By phone or e-mail.
Office hours are available by appointment only.
Vacancies of TU Braunschweig Career Service' Job Exchange Merchandising
Term Dates Courses Degree Programmes Information for Freshman TUCard
Glossary (GER-EN) Change your Personal Data
Technische Universität Braunschweig Universitätsplatz 2 38106 Braunschweig
P. O. Box: 38092 Braunschweig GERMANY
Phone: +49 (0) 531 391-0
TU Braunschweig uses the software Matomo for anonymised web analysis. The data serve to optimise the web offer.You can find more information in our data protection declaration.