Career orientation and feedback on application documents
We provide information on the current job market and help you with proactively retrieving and assessing information. If need be, we help you with reflecting your own hard and soft skills and your personal expectations towards a future employer. And we, of course, provide an in-depth feedback on the persuasiveness and layout of your application materials - before you send them off.
NOTE: Are you looking for help with other career questions? Then use thematically relevant events from our program in the transition.
For individual advice (online via Webex) and arranging an individual appointment per E-Mail.
TU Braunschweig entrepreneurs have access to free start-up coaching on request. Qualified coaches will accompany you at every step along the path to a successful start-up. Start-up coaching includes:
- Help with developing a sustainable business model
- Support in drawing up a robust business plan
- Sound feedback on your business plan
- Developing project and milestone planning
- Support when applying for suitable funding and grant programmes
- Training in techniques for presentations and pitches
- Preparation for ideas and business plan competitions
For further information, please go here.