Course in Stud.IP: Stud.IP
- To participate, please register for the course in Stud.IP.
- There you can find all further information like appointments, details of realization, announcements and materials.
- In the underlying direct (acoustic) scattering problems the following physical process is described: an incident wave hits an object, through which a scattered wave is generated.
- Modeling of wave phenomena (time-harmonic waves, Helmholtz equation and fundamental solution in 2D and 3D)
- Representation theorem (for solutions of the Helmholtz equation), radiation condition and far field
- Scattering by an inhomogeneous medium (i.a., Lippmann-Schwinger integral equation)
- possibly, inverse (acoustic) scattering problems