We advise and support you individually with your national research proposals and offer you:
- Individual research for project-specific funding programmes and other funding needs, such as conferences or guest researchers.
- Advise on your research proposal: including obtaining the application documents, identifying suitable contact persons, proofreading the proposals with respect to clarity, and adapting them to the requirements of the funding programme.
- Support during the proposal phase, particularly for collaborative DFG projects (CRC, CRC/TRR, RTG, Research Units), which must be coordinated with the executive board and require good organisation: TU-internal Processes (login required, documents in German)
- Early career support by helping with your first research proposal, information events and management of the Agnes-Pockels-Fellowship as well as PostDoc Career Grant
- Gender Consulting in cooperation with the Equal Opportunity Office: Gender Consulting
- Research data management support by the Service Center Research Data Management (University Library, Research Services and European Office and Gauss IT Centre): Service Center - TUBS.researchdata
National Funding Opportunities
From basic research to market entry.
There are numerous funding opportunities at the national level. On this page, you will find a selection of the most important funding programmes. We are happy to support you in finding suitable funding programmes for your specific research project.