Intergrated Research Training Group of the CRC Roseobacter
The scientific world requires highly qualified young scientists. The Research Training Group integrated into the CRC Roseobacter wants to attract the most promising young scientists from across the world with majors in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry and bioinformatics. The group supports the education of the PhD students through providing an excellent research environment and offering introductory and advanced training courses. This comprehensive concept improves the qualifications of the doctoral students and facilitates their development into leading researchers of the future.
The aims of the Research Training Group are
- formation of thesis committees for supervising the progress of the PhD thesis wor
- offer of a course programme for doctoral candidates
- organisation of lab visit abroad
- funding the attendance at national/international congresses
- support the formation of networks with experts.