Application Deadline: May 15th, 2019
Talks (20 mins + 10 mins discussion time)
We welcome research based presentations as well as talks on samples of good practice. Please use our registration form to send in your abstract (200-300 words) on any of the following areas:
- oracy in open learning scenarios,
- learner-initiated curricula,
- working towards 21st century skills,
- the roles of the teacher.
Talks on other topics are welcome as well. Please indicate the specific area of interest on the registration form.
Posters / Displays:
If you are still in the planning stage of your research project, have carried out an action research project, would like to visualize a certain aspect of Learner Autonomy in your institution or have developed innovative projects or practical materials, then a poster or display presentation might be the right format for you.
- Posters should be printed in DinA0 Format or comparable size. Please use our registration form to send in your abstract (200-300 words) and indicate your area of interest (see above).
- For a Display you should bring student’s products or teaching materials supporting the development of Learner Autonomy. Please use our registration form to send in your abstract (150- 200 words) and indicate the area of interest reflected in your materials or products (see above)