students from Lower Saxony's partner regions Wielkopolska, Lower Silesia, Perm, Tyumen, Anhui, Shandong, Haute-Normandie, Tokushima as well as Eastern Cape and Tanzania.
The State of Lower Saxony annually awards scholarships to highly motivated and high-performing students from the above-mentioned regions for participation in the International Summer Course, which takes place this year from 29 August to 26 September 2020.
- Study in one of the above-mentioned regions
- Age between 18 and 30 years
- Knowledge of German at least at level A2 (GER)
A scholarship for the 4-week course includes:
- Teaching and teaching materials
- Excursion, leisure and social programme
- meals lump sum
- Health insurance for the duration of the course
Travel expenses will not be covered.
The following documents are required to apply for a scholarship:
- Registration form with photo
- curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation for participation in the International German Course
- List of all courses and seminars on German language, literature and regional studies attended so far.
- Copies of graded certificates of the last year (college/university)
- Current expert opinion of professor/university teacher of the main subject at the university/university of applied sciences
- Official certificate on the current state of knowledge of the German language
Registration form (scholarship Lower Saxony) (PDF, 143 kb)