Since January, the new ZIM guideline has replaced the funding guideline that expired on December 31, 2019. With the new version, the successful SME-oriented innovation funding of the federal government is continued. With the new guideline, the programme has been further optimized, including:
- better access conditions for young and small companies and first-time innovators,
- the opening for medium-sized companies with less than 1,000 employees
- funding conditions based on the structural strength or weakness of a region,
- the increase in eligible costs,
- the promotion of feasibility studies, and
- additional services for market launch.
Further information on the various funding opportunities and first steps in applying for funding can be obtained through a webinar offered by the project sponsors:
Please note: The webinar offers can be found on the starting page of the funding programme under the item "Events" (at the bottom of the website).