In this course, participants have one semester to work on an ecohydrological question of their choice. The project can be a critical literature review, a modelling study, or a data analysis. While participants are encouraged to propose topics themselves, the following topics are available:
- Global change and ecohydrology
- Ecohydrology of Braunschweig
- Blue–green infrastructure
- Modelling studies with LWFBrook90 — in cooperation with DWD Zentrum für Agrarmeteorologische Forschung
- Modelling studies with SERGHEI — in cooperation with Forschungszentrum Jülich
The course targets graduate-level students of the environmental sciences programme as well as students of the civil and environmental engineering programmes. During the semester, participants will present their progress and discuss next steps in regular meetings. At the end of the project, a written report will be turned in.